My QuitBuddy helps you get, and stay, smoke free. It's with you through the hardest times with helpful tips and distractions to overcome cravings; tracking systems to chart your progress and all the facts you need to understand the impact smoking has on your health.
Better still, My QuitBuddy is easily customised. You can determine whether you’re ready to quit right now or whether you're intending to do so soon or you have already quit. You can set your own goals, the reasons you're quitting, include photos and recordings of loved ones and even add buddies you can call upon in times of need.
- An option to 'Quit Now', prepare to 'Quit Later' or 'Continue quitting'.
- Home dashboard: Visualise the health benefits of each day you stay smoke free through a series of body animations
- My Goals: set your goals and add the support you need to achieve them
- Visual icons: view your progress, including a count of every day, hour and minute you stay smoke free and how much money you've saved
- My Personal Best: Compares your best 'time-off-smoke' records and motivates you to remain smoke free
- Daily Message: for the first 30 days, you'll receive a useful tip when you open the app;
- Danger Times: nominate your danger times and My QuitBuddy gets in touch to keep you on track
- App widget: set it permanently in your phone's dashboard to count every day, hour and minute of your progress. It will also send you a series of scheduled alerts (such as "Congratulations, it's been two weeks!") to keep you on track
- Distract Me: when craving, My QuitBuddy helps with a range of distractions including - a Fruit Sorter game to occupy your mind and your hands through any moments of craving. Fruit Sorter is a juicy distraction game to help occupy both your fingers and mind throughout any moments of craving.
- Remind Me: a personalised slideshow reminds you why you decided to quit and to stay focused on your goal
- Community: read helpful messages from other people who are quitting with the My QuitBuddy and leave your own for others to read
- Quitline: call the Quitline directly on 13 7848 from the app
- Buddy Up: Nominate friends or family who you can call in the tough times
Quitting smoking can be difficult but My QuitBuddy is here to help you every step of the way. Designed to deliver you support in a way best suited to you, for you to get quit and stay quit.
Be sure to update the app regularly as we will continue to add new features based on your feedback.
Quit Now: My QuitBuddy is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-11-29. The program can be installed on Android.
Quit Now: My QuitBuddy (version 2.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.